CORRUPTED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHAIYA ETERNITY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JUST WANNA LET GUILDIES KNOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Day

Day

JUST WANNA LET GUILDIES KNOW Empty
PostSubject: JUST WANNA LET GUILDIES KNOW   JUST WANNA LET GUILDIES KNOW EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:08 am

OK Guys I am Dayson if you dont know lights know me as Mouth and Hate my guts lol but i love it For the next month all ima be doing is Farming to make money because i will not give my money to some one that cant even get ride of all this hacking and wont garuntee you your Gear back if it gets hacked so sry for not pvping unless its a Boss run and pvp happens to be there but i need to make my toon uber so if anyone want to join when I am farming just ask i dont care i would love the company also I think we as a guild need to do more Guild like activities because it gets all of us to know each other and better players so if anyone needs to get ahold of me hit me up on Skype corey.orear is my skype name it says GM Sir_Day nvm that long story make it short i will have my own server one day and you all will be invited and sry for the times I go afk i have a 2 month old and a year old so sometimes my hands get filled...................WELL GOOD LUCK TO ALL PM ME TO FARM WITH ME WHEN IM ON
Back to top Go down

JUST WANNA LET GUILDIES KNOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CORRUPTED :: READ BEFORE U APPLY TY :) :: Information-
Jump to: